Monday 31 January 2011

Monday 31st January - Goodbye hair!

Good evening. Bit of a mixed day really and well I look very different at the end of it. I started the day not feeling too well and being very nauseous and was not looking forward to feeling like that all day. We then went for our treatment though and my body seemed to pick up. We went straight through my treatment and then went for Costa coffee afterwards. We then came home and rested and I watched Invictus which is a great movie. Anne then shaved my hair as it had started to fall out (better to have control) and well I do look very different and well I know it will grow back but still very strange.

God really is a tower of strength in all that we are going through. I was really challenged the other day by Mark 1v 36. It says 'Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, went off to a solitary place and he prayed'. Jesus placed such an importance on his relationship with His father he went and spent time with him, and prayed. Do we do the same? I know I need to be more like Christ in the way I pray. When I pray I feel stronger and closer to God and He speaks. Its why I ask people to pray so much because God listens and it is our weapon.

Thank you for praying.

Verse for the day: Mark 1 v 36

Prayer for the day: Please pray for our attitude towards the Lord in prayer and relationship. Please pray for the success of the treatment and for speed in finding out when scans would be. Please pray for continued physical recovery and for rest. Please pray for our families and for the Gallagher's.

No comments:

Post a Comment