Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday 26th January - 7 down 3 to go.

I have had another good day in terms of symptoms and how I am feeling about the whole process. Its amazing how once you are in God's hands you never seem to leave them. We had a bit of a wait at the hospital which was good as we were able to chat with patients and staff alike. I felt a little bit nauseous this morning and my hair is starting to itch a little too meaning I had to put cream in my hair. We have had a good afternoon taking a slow lunch, meeting friends, I have cooked leek and potato soup and stewed rhubarb.

I was listening to one of my favourite Christian songs earlier 'There is a day'. I love the fact one day we will be like Christ and we will be with him in heaven. We are totally praying through the process and know we are in his hands and was a strength and source of comfort that is. Thank you for your prayer and support it really is a blessing.

Verse for the day: Psalm 5 and Isaiah 9 v6-7

Prayer for the day: For the continued ministering of the Lord and his word into our situation. For our witness to the people we meet and wisdom in what we say. For the continued success of the radiotherapy and the scan in 5 weeks will be a blessing. Pray for continued strength to deal with the radiotherapy and for rest and recovery afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. 7/10 (70%) translates to Grade A, First Class, Excellent! This time tomorrow you will have achieved 80% and warrant A ++ / Starred First Class / outstanding distinction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Kent & Sussex border again! Still reading your blog from time to time and also praying. You are doing wonderfully well. I was reading about Joseph the other day and Selwyn Hughes comment was ".... ....The Divine Eagle..... pushed him out of the nest.......... God moved him into a position of greater usefulness". Certainly hope to be more useful - who wouldn't? My husband starting his last round of chemo on Monday and finishing on St Valentine's Day. Chocolate hearts to be distributed in the Oncology Dept - in Jesus' name!
    God bless you, Sarah
    Sorry my 'profile' has to be Anyonymous - I don't know how to operate under any of the other options!

    ReplyDelete