Friday 18 March 2011

Friday 18th March - Feeling Strong

Good evening I am feeling much better today and have had a really good day. Anne has been into school to check her status regarding work and to see her work colleagues which was a real time of blessing. I enjoyed being well and spent some time watching TV. We then went for a walk as it was a really nice day and this was fantastic. Anne has gone out to do her children's work and we are looking forward to a restful evening. Thank you for all your prayers for me to get stronger as today I really am.



God is our strength and His word has so much to say about this. Exodus 15 v 2 says' The Lord is my strength and my defense. He has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise Him, my fathers God and I will exalt Him'. Isaiah 12 v 2 declares' You, God, are awesome in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to His people. Praise be to God.' and finally 1 Peter 4 v 11' says 'If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength of God provides so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ' We need to wait on the Lord's strength and trust in Him.



Verse of the day: Jeremiah 16 v 19



Prayer for the day: Praise the Lord for me being stronger and better. Continue to pray for my body to get better and for me to be ready for the chemotherapy. Pray for God to heal the cancer, whether it be through the chemo or by a miracle. Pray for both of our families and for the Lord to continue to be their strength and rock. Pray for our witness and that we would always look to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment