Thursday 31 March 2011

Thursday 31st March - Lets bow the knee

Good evening. We have had a really nice day and have been productive in lots of the things we have done. We had a good early start and we both generally slept well which was excellent. Anne has really done lots today and our bathroom is a different colour and I have been shopping for food and have enjoyed a well relaxed day. I am feeling better physically and mentally better too. I have enjoyed time cooking and I am looking forward to the weekend. My mum sent me these verses and they were a real encouragement and so I hope they are to you also. Ephesians 3v14-21' For this reason I bow my knees before the father from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named that according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strenghtened with power through His spirit in your inner being so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith-that you may be rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breath and length and height and depth and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all we ask or think according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations forever and ever, amen.' Verse for the day: Ephesians 3 Prayer for the day: Pray for Christ to strengthen us and for us to love Him more than anything else. Pray for us to be rooted each day in the word of God. Pray for the success of the chemotherapy and for God to heal me of the cancer. Pray for us to continue to sleep well and for the continued physical strengthening of my body. Pray for our families and for their rock to be God. Pray for us to always witness to the people around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment