Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wednesday 23rd March - Treatment

Good evening. We slept much better last night so thank you for your prayers and would value the same for tonight. We are starting treatment tomorrow which is a little scary as its make or break time; as to whether the cancer is going to go or not. We have had a good day going for a walk in the park and catching up with family and friends. We have both rested this evening and enjoyed some wind down time.

Psalm 18 v 3 - 7 'I called to the Lord, who is worthy to be praise and I have been saved from my enemies. The chords of death have entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of death the grave coiled around me, the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to the Lord for help. From His temple He heard my voice, my cry came before Him into His ears. V 30 'As for God His way is perfect. The Lord's word is flawless, He shields all who take refuge in Him.'

Verse for the day: Psalm 18

Prayer for the day: Pray for God to be with us in all we are going through. Pray for the treatment to work and for God to take the cancer using the chemo. Pray for both of us to sleep well and be able to get good rest for tomorrow. Pray for our families as we go through intense treatment that the Lord would be their rock too. Pray for people to be saved.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you especially today as your chemo begins. All very best love to all who are doing likewise. Teresa xxx

    ReplyDelete