Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wednesday 2nd February - Feeling better

Good evening. We have had a much better day today and feel more relaxed about what is to come. God is a great God and He really has sustained us today and answered our prayers from yesterday. We have relaxed and met up with various friends throughout the day which has been a blessing and a real comfort to have their support. I am physically doing well and have not had too many symptoms and have had lots of sleep and rest. We are going away for a few days tomorrow for rest and relaxation. Please pray for this to be a real time of blessing.

I know my worries will not change or differ our situation and I know how awesome a God we have. When we look at the blessings we have and how much God has been with us and will continue to be it is amazing. The hope we have and the fact it is a sure hope is a real comfort to us. I know we are praying for me to come through this disease but we also know the greatest healing has already taken place, of my sin. We are trusting, praying in him and reading of His word and God is with us. Thank you for your prayers as they have been a tower of strength and God is answering them daily.

Verse for the day: Isaiah 3 (Walking with the Lord is a blessing)

Prayer for the day: To praise the Lord for my recovery and the blessings we have received. Praise the Lord for answered prayer. Please pray for a relaxed few days away and for physical recovery. For future appointments, scans and treatments, for their blessing and success and the Lord would go before us. For the Lord to be with our families.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased to hear that you and Anne are having a few days away from home to rest, recuperate in the peace and solace of your relationships with each other and with God. I pray for your continued physical resilence so that you can really enjoy this change of scene and focus. I know that it will strengthen the spiritual resilience of both of you. Thank God for that and for everything. T xxx

    ReplyDelete