Monday 23 May 2011

Monday 23rd May - A move in the right direction

Good evening. We have had a much better day today and one where I am feeling much better and stronger. I slept much better than I have over the last few days and this helped me to be much more refreshed and relaxed when I awoke. I have enjoyed a body strengthening day and friends came around to visit this afternoon. I have also been out for a bit of light retail therapy. Anne has been out here and there and was also entertaining our guests. Praise the Lord I am feeling better just need to be on our knees asking for this blessing to continue.

Paul says in Romans 8 v 28-29 'and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. For God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brothers or sisters. We were chosen by and God and for the service of His name amazing. God loves us so much, even death on a cross.

Verse of the day: 1 John 1 v 4-10

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord for my return of strength and ask Him for this to continue due to His mercy. Pray for news from the hospital and how we are going to move forwards. Pray for sleep and a continued reliance upon the Lord. Pray for me to be able to lead and go to target camp next week. Pray for the upholding of our families. Pray for us having eyes only for Christ and for Him being the rock on which we build all things.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa McGrath24 May 2011 at 06:23

    Thank God. Our prayers are being answered. T xxx

    ReplyDelete