Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday 14th May - Lean upon God

Good evening. We have had a really nice Saturday. I was able to sleep much better and felt more refreshed than any other mornings. We had a relaxed morning and Anne has cleaned the house (what a ledge!) and I sat and watched my favourite cooking programs. We then had some lunch and went to watch Beauty and the Beast at The Empire, which was fantastic and was a blessing to spend time like that with Anne. I am looking forward to a good nights sleep and would value again prayer for this.

Proverbs 3 v 4 says 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding'. We have had to do this lots and the Lord has never failed in His dealings with us.

Verse of the day: Romans 8 v 28

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord we have the hope of heaven and that this world is not all there is. Pray for God to take the cancer and for Him to restore my health. Pray for physical strength, sleep and for my wife who has to walk with me in pain. Pray for our families.

1 comment: