Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday 26th May - Trust in Him

Good evening we have had a mixed day and will continue to be on our knees praying for the consultancy meeting we are having on Tuesday. Anne has popped out here and there and we also had a visit from the district nurse to see how we are going. The sleeping tablets I have been taking have meant I have been sleeping for most of the day too, therefore we going to stop these so please pray for sleep. I have been stronger physically in lots of ways but still need prayer to sleep well and be able to deal with what every day life brings.

Psalm 13 says 'Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes or I will sleep in death, and my enemy will say 'I have overcome Him" and and my foes will rejoice when I fall. But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise for He has been good to me.' Praise the Lord we can always trust in Him.

Verse for today: Psalm 13

Prayer for today: Pray for sleep and continued strength. Pray for God's will to be done at the meeting on Tuesday and for the right medication to be available. Thank God He is our sustainer and rock. Pray for our families too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen,

    Just a quick note to say you and Anne are still very much in our thoughts and prayers, particularly with Tuesday in mind. You are both precious to our Heavenly Father.

    Peter & Linda

    ReplyDelete