Thursday 5 May 2011

Thursday 4th May - Praise Him

Good evening. We have a had a good day and packed a lot in. We took it slow this morning and Anne went to the doctors and was granted a further 12 weeks off work which was a weight off our shoulders. We have then had a scan of my brain and have been praying for God's blessing in this. This afternoon we have relaxed and have then come away to spend some time together for a couple of days. I am feeling much better physically and my back and chest infection has settled down lots which is fantastic.

Psalm 71 says 'for your righteousness, O God, reaches the heavens, You who have done great things; O God who is like you?.... I will also praise you with a harp, even Your truth, O my God; To you I will sing praises with the lyre, O holy one of Israel. My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to you; and my soul, which you have redeemed.' God is worthy of our praise and we should do it always.

Verse of the day: Romans 8 v 28

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord I am feeling stronger and we have been able to come away. Pray for both scans to be a blessing and clear. Pray for us to be able to carry on with chemotherapy and for God to take this cancer. Pray for our families and their strength. Pray for people to come to Christ. Pray for us to be able to enjoy our time away and not think or worry about the cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment