Monday 25 April 2011

Monday 25th April - A suprise passage

Good evening we have had a good day again and taken time to rest and enjoy the day we had before us. We awoke and had breakfast. I then took time to watch Match of the Day and sort through mobile phone contracts up for renewal. We then had lunch and went out to Shrewsbury and I had a Starbucks coffee with my brother in law. I then applied for Olympics tickets as we only had until midnight tonight, I went for a full range and can't wait to see what I get. I am physically well and we both slept well too.

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about the fact that Jude in the Bible is Jesus' brother so I went to Jude and it was a good read. Nearer the end it says 'But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy spirit, keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring to you eternal life.' We must build each other up in the faith and we must also work to preserve our own faith in Christ too. We should regularly pray with the spirit interceding and realise the extent mercy claims sinners like us.

Verse of the day: Philippians 1 v 21

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord for His mercy, for our fellow brothers and sisters and for the eternal life that is to come. Pray for God to heal my body of the cancer and restore it to full health. Pray for our faith to be strong whilst we walk through the valley. Pray for our bodies to be upheld by God and for me to not analyse every little change in my body. Pray for our families strength in the Lord and for Him to be their rock and fortress too. Pray for salvation in others.

1 comment:

  1. Please God that Glen gets tickets to all the Olympic events he wants to see, and that come July 2012 he is 100% fit and well to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete