Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday 30th April - Strength

Good afternoon. We have had a lovely day and really enjoyed the time we have had with family. I slept much better last night, a real answer to prayer and means I am physically much stronger than I was yesterday. We have had a slow morning and rested whilst watching TV. We have then had a nice lunch and played games this afternoon which was a real blessing and I enjoyed very much. We are spending tonight with family again to celebrate my birthday and will then rest up ready for church tomorrow.

Habakkuk 3 v 18-19 'Yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength and He has made my feet like hinds feet and makes me walk on high places'. Isaiah 12v2 also says 'surely God is my salvation;I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.' We have salvation in our Lord and He is our strength for all situations. He walks with us in every situation and will be our wisdom and peace when we need it to be.

Verse of the day: Matthew 5 v6-7

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord for our salvation and for His character of walking with His people. Praise Him for our church family and for the support they give. Pray for God to take this cancer from my body by His mighty hands. Pray for our families as they deal with the cancer to trust in the Lord and for His peace and strength to be with them. Pray for people to come to Him and trust God for their salvation. Pray for our bodies to be physically upheld and for continued good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment