Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday 6th April - 2 are better than 1

Good morning sorry there was no blog yesterday but I did not have the best of days and was not up to writing the blog. I want to use this blog to say how fantastic and supportive my wife is. I do not say it enough and well the love, support and care of my wife has been one of the things that has allowed me to deal with this situation. It is always the person looking on who finds the situation the hardest and the rock Anne has been during this has really shown me how much she loves me and I her. I do not deserve her and love her very much and a major reason for the chemotherapy to work is as I want to spend my life with her. Ephesians 5 says 'Husbands love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her to make her holy cleansing her by the washing with water through the word and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish but holy and blameless'. I have to try and love Anne in the same way and this is hard but pray for me in this as I want to try and love her in the same way she has me for the past few months. We are going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow and so there will not be a blog until Monday when we return. Please pray for this trip especially that I am well and that my body holds up to going away and we have a great time. Verse for the day: Romans 7 Prayer for the day: Pray for Christ to be our rock and to be with us. Pray for His spirit to manifest in our hearts and to be all we need. Pray for the success of the chemotherapy and for God to take this cancer from my body. Pray for our bodies that they would be upheld by God through the treatment and I would be well enough to do everyday life. Pray for our families and for God to be with them and meet all their needs. Pray for people to come to Christ and for them to realise their need of Him.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa McGrath7 April 2011 at 15:10

    Two are, indeed, better than one, Glen and Anne. I (for one) am praying that you 2 have 1 wonderful time away together :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete