Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday 12th April - Courage

Good evening. We have had a mixed day and I would really value the prayers of everyone reading this blog. We had my brother and sister here yesterday and we went to see the Liverpool vs Man City game and caught up with them which was fantastic and a real time of blessing. On the other hand Anne is really not very well and I have once again been sick which really is frustrating me as I am not sure why and how to solve it. I feel frustrated, down and just want life to become easier in lots of ways. I know I need to cling to God but today has been hard and I just feel like crying. God though never leaves nor forsakes us. He is with us in it all and I know so many prayers have already been answered. 1 Chronicles 28 v 20 says 'Be strong and courageous and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you'. God is with us and He will not fail or forsake us. Verse of the day: Romans 8 v 38-39 Prayer for the day: Pray for God to be with us tonight and for Him to speak to us through His word. Pray for both of our bodies that God would sustain them and for Him to repair our bodies through sleep and rest. Pray for this cancer to go through a miracle from God and for the cells to be destroyed. Pray for our families as they deal with it also.

4 comments:

  1. 'I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.' Love you Glen and Anne xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen just been reading this 'Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glen sorry to hear that both you and Anne have not been feeling very well. I know there is a 24hr vomiting bug going round, a lot of people have had it. Maybe that is what you have got. Dave & I will continue to pray for you both,give Anne are Love.
    God Bless
    Dave & Eve Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you both, T xxx

    ReplyDelete