Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday 27th April - Simple Instructions

I am pleased to report that I am much better and feeling stronger than I did yesterday. I have enjoyed a leisurely but enjoyable birthday and have received many thoughtful and loving cards and gifts. We have enjoyed the day together and have been out for tea and then on to the theatre to see a production. I am physically stronger but need more prayer for this to come with chemotherapy impending next week. I slept well and have taken time to rest also.

Paul gives simple advice in 2 Corinthians 13 v11-14. He says' finally brothers and sisters rejoice. Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. and the God of love and peace will be with you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. All God's people here send their greetings. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you all'. Simple commands we must obey but don't always. Pray our hearts may change in this.

Verse of the day: Psalm 73

Prayer of the day: Praise the Lord for all He has done and will do. Praise Him for all answered prayer and for Him walking with us so far. Pray for God to take this cancer from my body for the glorification of Himself. Pray for both me and Anne to sleep well and be rested in the morning. Pray for our families as they walk with us. Pray for all those in the same situation as myself (including Steven) to know the ever present strength and love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment