Monday 4 April 2011

Monday 4th April - With Christ

Good evening. We have had a good but busy day. I slept well last night but Anne did not get much sleep and so I would value prayer for her to sleep well tonight. Anne spent most of the day in school packing for her new school building and I have rested and then spent the afternoon with a friend sorting Target camp. We have then spent the evening resting and are looking forward to sleeping well tonight. We are both mentally well just wanting the success of the chemotherapy but are placing this into the hands of God. Galatians 2 v 20 says' I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me'. Our sin is dealt with and has been nailed to the cross and we now live with Christ in us and with us. We have nothing to fear and our life should show Christ to the people around us as this life is not all there is. Verse for the day: Romans 6 Prayer for the day: Pray for Christ to be with us and strengthen us in all that we are going through. Pray for the miracle of the cancer going by Christ whether through chemotherapy or by a miracle. Pray for our sleep and for our rest that both would be blessed by the Lord. Pray for our families that they would be strengthened by the Lord and they would have His peace. Pray for our witness and for our lives to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment